Friday, July 04, 2008

Tired n Very Sleepy

I didnt sleep lasnite coz trying to complete the project for today presentation. So tired n sleepy...n the most dangerous thng of all is im driving whn im sleepy..this morning i doze a couple of time while driving....i cnt help it..im so sleeepy...luckily nothng bad happen to me but it rely scared d hell out of me...i try to drive faster so that i wont doze of to much but the same thng happen...so for precaution i drive slowly...even if i hit smthng it wudnt cost my my life...i hope so.....

But anyway, my hardwork pay off...the MD are pleased with my work n i have only 2do a few changes....hehehe...n tomorow ill b in Awana Kijal..yahoooooo!!!!yup2...my company will held a family day there....so..diz evnin im going straight to bed..hahaa....got to redeem my loz sleeping hour...hehehe....later whn i get back i post the pic...

no mood to do the changetoday...im in awana's mood..hahhahha..

1 Comments :

At July 7, 2008 at 2:47 PM , Blogger Syazuchan said...

wah2 pi awana kijal..
oo ko drive g keje..bole la bwk aku round2...ko jgn nk kedekot2 ngan aku k..nnt bole la byr hutang ko

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home