Monday, May 12, 2008

The New Love Of My Life - Putri Sophia Parker

I met her 3 weeks ago at Damansara Jaya. We met by surprise n I dreamed of her for so long but i didn't have the chance to know her very well. I ask everybody bout her n they all said that she is nice n pretty,n I wouldn't regret making her mine.For the last 2 month I've been doing research on her,digging every info I could find bout her..I want to know everything...n I mean everything so that when she is mine I can make her feel special.Perghh...aku memang dh angau dah ngn die....every second I keep thinkin bout her...how to approach her..how to communicate with her...how to hold her soft hands...
Semue org ckp rugi if I let her go..juz go get her..tp aku takut..xde confident..aku takut nti after aku dh dpt die takut aku tak terjage die..n aku takut aku akan menyesal...Lots of my fren keep convincing me that I wont be regret..the only thing I will regret is dat aku lepaskn die cmtu jek...Kawan-kawan aku sme dh janji nk tolong aku..yeahh..they rely help me a lot...mcm2 yg aku dpt tau pasal die...So? ape lg yg aku tunggu?
Hmm..I'm juz waiting for the rite time n moment...aku xnk kecoh-kecoh n gopoh-gopoh...juz rilex man...be cool n stay cool....hehehe...
So..bile mase yg sesuai aku akan dapatkn die.."haihh..when is the rite time?how long r u gonna wait?"kawan aku Shelly tanye..."If u make up ur mine call me..I'll help u out!"...hmm shelly plak yg xsabar2...rilek r..
Sehari sebelom cuti hari pekerja...aku duk kt ofis...keep thinkin bout the rite moment..esok cuti..hmm..dah-dah..aku dh nekad!!esok aku nk daptkn die..xkire r..aku pon anta message kt shelly!ewah2..ske plak minah nih...upe2nye die dh setkn meeting point aku ngn die...erkk?alamakkk...forgot to tell her name r...her name is Putri Sophia Parker.*Ehem*Ehem*die mix....hehhehe..ok2 back to shelly..die dh berpakat ngn Tony to meet me up wit putri esok kt Damansara Jaya, near KDU COllege.Hish..berdebar plak aku nk g jmpe putri...
So esok b4 aku bertolak pegi KDU College, aku msg shelly bgtau die aku nk gerak dh...ALAaaaaa..minah ni betul r..she said she not gonna make it..she ask me to call tony..erm ok r..die pon wish aku good luck..Mse tgh drive nih kepale aku pk mcm2 nasib baik aku slamat smpai kat KDU College tuh..aku pon call Tony.."Tuutt..tuttt.....tutt..tuuttt..hello?"tony r tuh yg jawap..nih turn aku plak ckp,"ay tony,im here already ma..where d hell r u?"..n jeng....jeng..jneg...jawapan yg paling menyakitkn ati.."Owhh..sowi2...cud u wait 4 a moment?Im eating my bekfes!"ceh..dh pukul 11am bru nk bekfes...hmm..semalam sure pegi clubbin nyer mamat nih..bengong....so trpakse r aku tunggu...hishh..bley plak die g bekfes ngn putri aku..erkk?lpa plak..bukn akunyer lg r...hehhehe...
Finally..the time has come..ermerm..berdebar2 nih...tony dh smpai n he is bringing Putri with him..gosh..she is beautiful...erm let me describe her..beautiful, sexy slim body..aouch!its hot...smooth curve..damn..she is killing me..tony introduce me to her...
OMG..OMG..I'm freaking out..I'm touching her hand!im touching her hand...hahhaa..aahh..her hand are soo soft..smooth..(hey..do I sound like a pervert?..no la..if u meet her u also feel like this!)
Then suddenly,my brain got overload n boom!I came out from my mouth spontaneously "I wan u 2 b mine!"I said it to her..its our first time meeting n I said like that to her?am I dumb or what?Surprisingly..she juz stay there quietly..no response..so I juz take her hand n leave...owhh..I left tony behind..hahhaha..don wan him to be kaco daun..n now..I'm hepy with her..I rely love her soo damn much..its been a long time since I fall in love last time....back then I fall in love with my Sony ericsson W810i walkman phone but now I have a new love life...my Sony PSP...I love u Puteri Sophia Parker...

Highslide JS
Isn't she hot?told ya....so sexy n slim body rite?..u can see how smooth her skin..waaaa...

1 Comments :

At May 15, 2008 at 3:22 AM , Blogger ScarLet Jiem said...

gile ko..
mati2 aku ingat ko cite psl awek td..
cehhhhh..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home