Wednesday, May 07, 2008

MaXShit Broadband

MaxshitBB sucks! I registered for maxShitBB at the curve when they have a promotion there like a week ago...Registration only cost 100bucks on that day. I was thinking of getting a wireless broadband n I just go for it even though I know that from many of the subscribers complained that the service is such a let down. So I thought maybe I give it a try since I live in a HSDPA area...
The promoter said the activation will took about 24H but it took longer than that...It took 3days for the activation to complete to enable me to log on to the internet..Finally i log on to the internet but i was frustrated...
The speed is unbelievable slow! I remember that dial-up was faster than this...The connection says that its connected on HSDPA...but the speed is around 100kbps..i cant even sign in into YM! or MSN Live...not to mention downloading attachments from my email which takes ages to complete...Arghhhh!!stupid maxShitBB...Its my first run on the MaxshitBB and i didn't get 3.6Mbps? (owh yeah..i subscribe the power package)
The connection is also not stable...it get disconnected a lot..n when it reconnect, the connection is on EDGE..WTF..i didn't subscribe MaxShitBB to use EDGE!!FCuK!
Imagine being stuck with this FCukin MaxShit for 18months..Shit..im in hell!hahaha....but then...a hope came down from the heaven..n it shines soo bright that i cried in happiness...MaxShit has pull back the 18months contract..so now i cn terminate this FCukin Broadband....
Better if i subscribe Screamyx..what choice do i have?There a also a lot of complaint on Screamyx, but the connection and speed is better than MaxShitBB...n at least i can download torrents or wutever there is to download....On MaxShit?nope..u can't download any torrent..funny how the promoter said that he can download using torrent with MaxShitBB...hahaa...cheapAsS!
So...if u thinking of getting a wireless broadband, think twice or get info from the existing subcribers...

Labels: ,

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home